- ALREADY SUBSCRIBED?
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO SUPPORT BONJOUR PARIS
Support us and get full, unlimited access to all our content for a year for just 60 USD.
Please enter your details below to gain full, unlimited access to Bonjour Paris.
Please note: based on a recipe from Roger Verge, the former owner/chef at Les Moulins des Mougins.
Makes an excellent first course or an accompaniment to grilled meats.
- 3 small zucchini, cut into thin rounds
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon, peeled, white pith removed, and cut into segments
- 2 small tomatoes, peeled, seeds removed and diced
- sea salt or Fleur-de-sel
- black olives, pitted (preferably Niçoise)
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh chopped cilantro
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Add the zucchini rounds, diced tomatoes and lemon segments to a salad bowl and toss with the freshly squeezed lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and allow to macerate at room temperature for up to an hour.
2. Just before serving, drizzle with some olive oil and toss.
Divide the zucchini among 4 salad plates. Sprinkle each with some olives and chopped cilantro. Grate some fresh pepper over and serve.